Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Who in the World Is Reading This Blog with You?

Today's a holiday here in the USA, but you wouldn't know it if you peeked behind the curtain of this blog. I just did and I thought I would share with you the Top Ten of nations from whence hoof-curious readers seek out this blog:

1. USA
2. Canada
3. United Kingdom
4. France
5. Ireland
6. Hungary (surprise!)
7. Finland (another surprise!)
8. Switzerland
9. Australia
10. United Arab Emirates

Almost half of North American visitors are in the eastern time zone; 25 percent are in the Pacific time zone of North America. I guess I'll have to work on Central and Mountain time zone states and provinces!

If anyone's keeping track, the busiest month ever was May 2007, with June close behind. The busiest single day was on Tuesday, May 1st. That was the day we covered the sad death of Le Samurai, the horse with ruptured suspensories at the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event and described what an elevator shoe was. It wasn't enough for Le Samurai, I guess.